Certificate Program in Playback Singing offered by GSA is a program specifically curated and designed for artists who aim to rule the Stage & Studios. In an era where Music is becoming technology-dependent, it has become important now more than ever for artists to be technology-independent in rendering songs that resound quality, both on Stage and Studios.
The Playback Singing course imparts an understanding of Classical Music & Studio techniques that empowers student with versatility and freedom in their Musical Expression.
The intensive Two Year Program offers:
- Intense Voice Culture Training
- A Foundation in Hindustani Classical Music
- In-Depth Theoretical and Practical Study of Music
- Scientific & Structured Approach to Creative Expression
- Extensive Studio Singing Training in an Advanced Technological Setup
- Exposure to Studio Singing with a Strict No-Pitch correction policy
- A Holistic Curriculum that helps hone Performance and Presentation that would foster Playback Singers.
- Minimum Age: 12 Years.
- Pass Audition Test